Yay! First of all I need a mannequin! So, as I didn’t found any cheap one on the internet for now, I though I would try to build up one myself. I used:
– duc tape
-an old t-shirt you don’t want anymore
-One person to assist me.
I followed this tutorial I found in YouTube. I’ve watched many of them, and I found this one was the best.
BUT, My first try has not been the succes I was expecting, as you can see by yourselves:
It was too rough and bumpi and also, once I cut it in half it wasn’t feeling rigid at all, and it didn’t kept the shape at all, I also used one of my boyrfiend’s T-Shirt, and it was way too big. But I learned from my mistakes and tonight I’m going to try it again. Things to change for the next time:
-use a t-shirt of your own size, it’s going to be easier to get a clean, flat tape line.
-make sure the tape sticks flat without bumps or wrinkles at all, and don’t do it all in one big peace (like wrapping around like a yo-yo), is better to keep cutting it in small peaces. It’s slower but I’m sure that is going to work much better.
I also did a mistake with the arm, I thightened so much that in the end I couldn’t take it off and it was really annoying while I was all wrapped.
So yes! I’m going to start again tonight, I will show you how it looks the new one. Hopefully I will be able to use the newspaper I already used in this one to stuff it.